Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
I am mounting a soft cab on an HT23 and it is missing some brackets. I downloaded the manual, but it doesn't give very good pictures of how things look closeup. Anyone willing to take some pics of the behind the seat area and also of the cross member as it is bolted to the sides of the steering tower?

Thanks in advance, Paul

·
A Little Off Plumb
7,828 Posts
Here are close up pictures of the figures in the manual - they may be a little crisper than the ones in the manual that is loaded on the site.

Attachments

·
A Little Off Plumb
7,828 Posts
And here are pictures of the rear bottom bracket and the bracket that mounts to the pan - hope these help.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Here are close up pictures of the figures in the manual - they may be a little crisper than the ones in the manual that is loaded on the site.
Thank you for posting this!!!;)

Reactions: Paulgo and 29 Chev

·
A Little Off Plumb
7,828 Posts
No problem - hope they help - here are pictures of where I believe the brackets mount on a HT23 - I have never had the snow cab on mine yet but they appear to be the locations used - I included a picture of my HT23 with the ROPS option in case you have never seen one (the tractor they use in the instruction manual has one).

Attachments

·
Blackjackjakexxix
2,371 Posts
No problem - hope they help - here are pictures of where I believe the brackets mount on a HT23 - I have never had the snow cab on mine yet but they appear to be the locations used - I included a picture of my HT23 with the ROPS option in case you have never seen one (the tractor they use in the instruction manual has one).
Stew,I forgot about you having the ROPS,Thanks for the pics

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Far freaking out, Stew! I can totally build from your posts. Way cool. Thanks!!

Reactions: stiemmy and 29 Chev

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Reactions: 29 Chev

·
Registered
263 Posts
Knew where one of these cabs was many years ago.

Saw it put in a skip as a kid & wished I had taken it out now knowing how collectable these tracs are becoming

It was prob the only one which made it to the UK :mad2:

·
A Little Off Plumb
7,828 Posts
Looks good Paul - will the HT-23 now be your favorite winter ride?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Reactions: LPBolens
1 - 12 of 12 Posts