Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,177 Posts
Got these with the Bolens 775 I bought yesterday. Feel like about 50 lbs each. Cast iron with the outside and wide edge covered with a plastic coating. Has a crinkle type finish. Center is blank or not readable any more. Fit the Bolens wheel perfectly. I think they are Bolens weights. Weights.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
10,069 Posts
Usually those are cast concrete filled plastic. The center cap usually has the brand. They work as well as any other wheelweights. Good Luck, Rick

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Those are not bolens.

Reactions: chieffan

·
Registered
9,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If they are concrete they did a heck of a good job on them. Look more like cast iron to me. don't make any difference I guess as they are heavy and will work great when and where I need them. Might put them on the 1256 when using the plow and tiller.

Reactions: boyscout862

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Look like Craftsman wheel weights. They usually have a sticker in the center that say Craftsman on them. Probably made by some company for any brand that wants them and they put that brand's name on them.
Bingo, I have a similar set for my 73 WH, mine are a little bit lighter, and have a Wheel Horse logo in the center.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts