Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a rare but rarely used Ariens GT18 Diesel, yes Diesel. There were only 170 of these tractors made and I have no idea how many are in the condition this one is in. 350 hours on this near pristine tractor. Tractor has 3 pro areas, front middle and rear as well as a 3 point hitch, power assisted steering and hydrostatic drive. Also I have Ariens snow blower, mower and cultivator attachments. I would consider selling together or separately or together. Located in Canada. Please contact me here for more details.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
55,514 Posts
If it's for sale, it needs to be in the classifieds!

·
Registered
4,870 Posts
wow I have heard of tehse, never seen one. I hear of cub diesels, seems that a guy along US41 near Yeddo Indiana must have dang near every one of thos ever made....

I havent seen Utah Smitty on here in a while but I think he had one of those 170 Ariens diesels, and was in the process of repowering a more comventional gas powered one with some kind of a diesel.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.