Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father bought this new I believe in 1987. Serial number is 0269. Still have original receipt of $6000. He didnt buy any attachments but i have all manuals including manuals and part numbers to attachments available he must have got from dealer.

When i acquired the tractor maybe 4 years ago??? It fired right up after not being ran for 10 years. I decided to take it to a small reputable not overpriced shop to have everything it needed replaced.

At this time all hydraulic hoses were replaced along with a ton of other things. I have receipts for about $2500 from that shop.

Since then I bought a plow but had mostly used it to cut my grass. End of last summer the deck started whining and I havent gotten around to looking at it or taking it to a shop. I'd imagine it's a hub or something minor.

Other issue is I have to jump it if it's been more than a few days so there is a slow drain somewhere. At this point as much as I like the tractor I need something bigger and a bucket.

I'd like to sell for $2000 with plow and 60 inch deck. Included will be extra parts and filters and everything I have with it. Tire chains, extra blades for deck. From what I can tell this is a fair price

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
55,652 Posts
OP hasn't been back for 3 months. May be sold by now!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts