Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I have a simplicity model J which I just acquired and am curious if the attachments from it will fit any of the other simplicity 2wheelers and it will the attachment form other simplicity 2wheelers fit on the J? With of mount is just over 9" or just under 9" I can't Remeber right now and dont feel like going back out side...lol any help would be great thanks everyone

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi GWest thanks for the information but I have had other simplicity 2wheel walk behinds and I feel the mount on the front was the same?

·
Tractorholic
8,404 Posts
Elliot I'm sure I'm not alone in asking for some pictures of your Simplicity tractors . I looked at the link Garry posted and those are pretty cool . What attachments do you have ?

·
Super Moderator
54,818 Posts
Hi GWest thanks for the information but I have had other simplicity 2wheel walk behinds and I feel the mount on the front was the same?
Elliot, welcome to the forum. To post pics, check out the link in my signature.

Reactions: Elliot

·
Simplicity Enthusiast
2,382 Posts
The model J used exclusive attachments. Very, very rare. IMO, the rarest Simplicity built machine. I had the Wards version, and it's the only one I have ever seen. Would love to see yours!

I had the tiller and rotary mower, with several pieces of original literature/manuals.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts