Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tractorholic
285 Posts
What do you know....I did too. I had actually planned on giving you one when I went to see you with my parts.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I am going to have to snag a couple of them too. I am also going to contact the seller to see if they would be interested in making GTtalk key chains.

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
NUTNDUN said:
I am going to have to snag a couple of them too. I am also going to contact the seller to see if they would be interested in making GTtalk key chains.
That's a good idea George.

Nice key chains guys.

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DMF said:
What do you know....I did too. I had actually planned on giving you one when I went to see you with my parts.
That should not be a problem... I just need to pick up another tractor to put it on! :rofl2:

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
FirefyterEmt said:
That should not be a problem... I just need to pick up another tractor to put it on! :rofl2:
I see another Massey GT in your near future :D

·
4,482 Posts
NUTNDUN said:
Great Idea George.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I have been emailing back and forth with the guy and seems like we will be able to do something. Just gotta iron out all the details and GTtalk members can get a little better deal on them. Would you guys rather have GTtalk keychains with GTtalk being on both sides or would you rather have the tractor brand on one side and GTtalk on the other side?

·
Ron Paul
1,009 Posts
how about one with a blinking light so i will notice it when i set it down and am looking for 10 minutes trying to find it

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
mikebramel said:
how about one with a blinking light so i will notice it when i set it down and am looking for 10 minutes trying to find it
You want one that rings too when it knows that you have misplaced it?

·
4,482 Posts
dmf said:
i think the tractor brand on one side would be cooler.... My $.02....
ditto

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
DMF said:
I think the tractor brand on one side would be cooler.... My $.02....
I agree

·
4,482 Posts
I had to break down and get a few too.

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
DMF said:
I think the tractor brand on one side would be cooler.... My $.02....
:ditto:

Or, how about personalized with picture of your own tractor on one side, and GTT
on the other.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
IamSherwood said:
:ditto:

Or, how about personalized with picture of your own tractor on one side, and GTT
on the other.
I will ask the guy if he can do something like that. I don't think it would be a problem, just be a little more lead time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts