Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is far from the most desirable Wheelhorse but I like it and it will work great in front of my leaf vac and my money went to a good cause. I bought it at a Boy Scout yard sale where people donated items for the scouts to sell. It is the perfect size for Hoodlums #2 and #3. All I have done so far is unload it and roll it into the garage. It will be two more weekends before I csn get to it. I have a trip to Bogota next week. Wheel Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Tractor

Attachments

·
Fixer of Broken junk
5,018 Posts
I had 2 little WH A100s and both of them had badly worn PTO clutch cones.One would slip and the other one would constantly Stick.But the tractor it's self was awesome.Steering on them is Amazing and the older 3 speed peerless transaxles are near bullet proof.

I swapped the rear pulley on the one.Original pulley was HUGE.I think it was around 13".I put a 4" pulley on the rear and it would go 20-25mph.It would Still mow good in 2nd gear on flat ground.Around 14-16mph in 2nd. :rolling: :rolling:

I forget where but I had someone Reline the PTO cone before I sold it.I'm thinking it was Taylor Electric down in town.They do all sorts of stuff.

The guy that got it used it for 10 maybe 12 years then parked it out behind his garage.He Said it was smoking pretty good.I should go see about getting it.It has Zero paint left on it.100% rusted but not rusted through.I seen it a couple weeks ago when I was down helping him clean his gutters.

·
Tractorholic
8,445 Posts
Neat little mower :thumbs: I think the way I cut grass I would have destroyed the deck with a solid chute sticking out that far :(

Reactions: JBRamsey

·
Registered
9,342 Posts
Neat little mower :thumbs: I think the way I cut grass I would have destroyed the deck with a solid chute sticking out that far :(
Those chutes are something OSHA requires to jack the price up another $50. First thing to come off ever mower I have had. Just make sure you don't blow the grass towards any buildings or vehicles.

Reactions: JBRamsey
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.