Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
MMMMmmmm DIESEL
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welp, been working the piss out of some of the tubes this week.

Finally tested out the cultivator/tool bar and also finally started getting the brinly 10"scoured after its restoration.

Also the 1st time I've really worked the h14 hard since I got it put together seems to be a decent tractor.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,076 Posts
Wondering which tires you like better or is there any difference. One set 45 degree bars, the other 23 degree bars. Nice tractors and lots of work done there.

Noel

·
Super Moderator
54,000 Posts
Looks like they tore things up pretty good!

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Good looking corral of workers. I was thinking the same as propane1 which bar tread do you like the best. I like the look of the ones on the 1800 in the last pic. What brand are those.

·
MMMMmmmm DIESEL
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As far as the tires go I love the firestones. I'd have em on everything if I could affard to replace all my other as with em.

Reason I tore up the whole yard is cause the folks had a bunch of concrete done last fall and we had some extra dirt so we leveled out some low spots and such but never got a chance to get it sowed last year.

·
1,204 Posts
Those tubers will do a lot of work. I see you have a 1556 as I do, great machine. I absolutely love the looks of the 1000 with that hood style. That just has the vintage look to it.

·
MMMMmmmm DIESEL
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love my 1556. Pretty stout machine with lots of power for its size.

Currently working on another 1556 for a friend

Attachments

Reactions: LPBolens

·
Registered
263 Posts
Good Idea to have one attachment per tractor :thumbs:

Saves changing them over :D

I got a 1556 but yet to work it

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Great to see your Bolens being put to use. I live the Round Hood style Bolens myself.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I really like my 1556. Rebuilt the engine a couple years ago. It has a lot of power. Been looking for another hydro unit for it. The one that's in there is getting weak. It starts losing power when it warms up. If any one knows where to find one let me know. As for the h14, I've rolled some dirt with it before and it worked well. Ag tires and weights help get the job done. Not sure what the tires are but they work great. The 1000 has great looks, can't wait to get my 900 going. I plan on doing my yard as well. Keep the pic coming. Would love to see how it turn out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts