Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where has everyone gotten their tires? Im looking for tractor lug type tires and plain ribbed on the front of my mf7. Tanks for any replies

·
Tractorholic
1,555 Posts
I ordered mine through a local tire shop (Carlisle Tru-Powers and some ribbed front tires). I researched what I needed online and had them order and mount them for me.

Reactions: JRJ

·
Banned
1,448 Posts
you wont find them anywhere cheaper than ebay, for a MF-7 just type in the size of the trire for the reat and ad the word AG or Lug, same for the front, type the size and the word tri-rib, you can save 25 percent or more using ebay and many times sellers offer free shipping

·
17 Posts
There are usually vendors at GT shows as well. Picked up a set of lugs for the rear and tririb for the fronts last year at the Portland Indiana show. Prices were about the same that I was finding on eBay..

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Ordered mine online rears from ebay. They were from a tire shop in Ohio. The people were nice but a word of caution, Unless you can get someone to physically measure the tires they may not match the posted specs. Even if there is a second set of measurement they may only be manufacturer spec and not correct. Mine were shorter than I had hoped because of that. My fronts were Carlisles ordered from Powersports (Division of Summit Racing) and were perfect. Hope this helps and good luck.

·
Banned
1,448 Posts
Ordered mine online rears from ebay. They were from a tire shop in Ohio. The people were nice but a word of caution, Unless you can get someone to physically measure the tires they may not match the posted specs. Even if there is a second set of measurement they may only be manufacturer spec and not correct. Mine were shorter than I had hoped because of that. My fronts were Carlisles ordered from Powersports (Division of Summit Racing) and were perfect. Hope this helps and good luck.
I agree with GTcsreg, I've been ordering Carlisles from Summit racing for not much more than the cheaper models of Deestone, etc and they measure up and hare true ply ratings, not "rated as" ply. I have been extremely pleased with prices and quality. My only squawk is their site is very hard to search and find the the right size, they are there, they just dont show up in on site search. If you have a problem and cant find your size let me know what your looking for, I think I found a way to search their files for the right size

1 - 7 of 7 Posts