36 Posts

·
4,473 Posts
Worked fine for me thanks.
No problem on the spelling.

·
Tinkerer
603 Posts
The link works for me. Thanks for the video. Your Ride A Matic looks and works great. :thumbs: No problem on the spelling. I am a member of one foreign forum and they have to put up with my incorrect language for which I am grateful.

·
Live long and prosper
6,784 Posts
Great video. Thanks for sharing it.

·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the comments, when you own theese great pieces of history its a shame to keep them hidden away, i cant get engough of videos and pictures of other peoples machines.

Thanks,
James

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Looking good there.

Sure wish my side yard was that "dry" right now :D

We've had so much rain that even as light as I am, 11 stone, if I stand still I can feel my self starting to sink.

Worse than that, I have an 1886 stuck there:mecry:

·
Tractorholic
8,348 Posts
Thanks for the video , your tractor did a nice job !

·
PK Fanatic
5,251 Posts
thanks for posting the video, nice job on the restore and i thought it did a pretty good job plowing.

·
DB restorer
2,850 Posts
James,

Good to see you over in this site, as i have been watching your tractor in another group. I dont see any problem with your spelling of the word plough, as it seems correct either way. Like to see some more video of you tractor working.

Jeff

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Thanks for the video.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Your tractor does a very nice job of ploughing on your video. The spell checker on my MAC always rejects plowing so I think that in Canada your spelling is the correct one. Thanks for the video.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts