Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
I am trying to fine the correct snow blade. have a Bolens 1050 and The manuals are not helping me . I don't went to go to michigan wisconsin pennsylvania . or ohio again for the wrong thing .What and were is the correct answer ???

·
the homeless tractor hoarder
5,247 Posts
I used to run a Wheel Horse blade on my G14 Bolens. It may have [already] been doctor'd-up but it bolted on perfect without me having to modify it.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
If you were closer we could sell you one. Seems like the Bolens tractors around here usually come with a blade and snowblower. I don't know the part numbers. Just going by what dad has for his Bolens and they all basically the same for each of the tractors he has. The biggest Bolens he has though is a 1053 and the blade from it would fit the 1050 and the 800 and probably the 600.

·
Old, but not dead -- yet!
3,243 Posts
There were only two models of snow/grader blades for tube-frame Bolens tractors.

The #18531 is very hard to find, as it was only produced for a very short time. ....It used a Ride-A-Matic blade (no trip springs) with a hitch made to fit the front of the tube-frame tractors.

The #18532 blade is plentiful, though less common in southern states, and will fit any model of the tube-frame tractors. ...This is a 42" blade with 2 trip springs. ....This would have been painted yellow at the time your 1050 was new. ....Early versions were painted gold, while later versions were painted red, dark green, or black.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts