Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMG_0280.jpg

i got a set of brinly disc harrows for the 1050. they need some work but i will have them ready by spring:smile1:

Attachments

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
Nice set of discs!

Rare to get both halves. Speaking of which, (I'm sure you know this, but thought I'd mention it) don't use the lift with both sections. One of the Brinly manuals I saw, specifically mentions this, as sleeve hitches weren't meant for that much weight / leverage. If you want to use the lift, just take off the second section. Won't work as well or as fast, but it's a lot easier to maneuver and safer for the yard.

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks... i really likethe clock tooo. i had to step ut to the pump and pay for that. i almost paid as much for the clock as i did for the 1050 with the blower when i bought it but i bought that when i was 9 years old. all the attachments i have i bought one at a time.

·
Super Moderator
54,009 Posts
Nice tractor and discs. Those would look cool with a set of tires in the middle to lift them for turning.

·
Live long and prosper
6,782 Posts
Great looking set of discs. Nice shop too.

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
KennyP said:
Nice tractor and discs. Those would look cool with a set of tires in the middle to lift them for turning.
its hooked to the sleeve hitch so i can lift it when i need to and i have the hydro lift option on my 1050 so its pain free

1 - 7 of 7 Posts