Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bolens 1050 with brinly planter 002.jpg

heres the brinly planter i bought on my 1050. for the price i think i did good:smile1:

Attachments

·
Live long and prosper
6,784 Posts
Looks like a nice pairing. All ready for spring planting next year. Congrats.

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it hooks to the sleeve hitch like a brinly plow wich is hooked to the hydro lift

·
Super Moderator
54,022 Posts
Nice set up. Good score. Good luck with them.

·
Tractorholic
8,348 Posts
Those are pretty neat planters . Will this be "used" or just for your collection ? Did different seed plates come with it and does the sprockets change for different seed spacing ? Al

·
Tractorholic
155 Posts
That's bloody awesome. I am jealous, what a great looking tractor too. I hope you have good R&R working with it. Wait a minuet "R&R and "working", is that an oxymoron? Looks like you have a few bigger "toyz" there too! Congrats, the set-up looks great, well done!

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alc said:
Those are pretty neat planters . Will this be "used" or just for your collection ? Did different seed plates come with it and does the sprockets change for different seed spacing ? Al
there are like 14 different plates but i dont have them.. i only have one and ots a peanut plate. i will use this in my garden but i am goin to repainted

·
Tractorholic
8,348 Posts
Are those seed plates hard to come by or are they the same as maybe ones used on full size tractors ?

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i know a guy in VA that has 600 plates. they are the same as the cole planters. cole built these planter for brinly to their specs

Reactions: MH81 and Alc
1 - 11 of 11 Posts