Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tractorholic
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a Bolens 1054 this weekend that i purchased from a member on the site,Dwayne(Motobreeder) It so nice to meet the people you see on the site and share the same passion.He is a real nice guy and would like to do business with him again. His son is also a up and coming gt'er that fell in love with a Sears SS16 and was on it most of the time I was there.I also picked up a tiller from another place in my travels. The 1054 needs a paint job and a engine, but is in good shape. My plans for the 1054 is to keep it until I finish the 1225 witch is still in pieces in my shed. I have bought some parts for the 1225 from Jestin and waiting for the rest of the parts to start on it.

Attachments

·
Live long and prosper
6,784 Posts
Looks in really nice shape. Congratulations on a great GT and tiller. It's always nice to hear of positive meetings with members.

Reactions: Huskyfan

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
AH HA...the double-super-ultra-rare "Fred Flintstone Bolens" edition.

You need to put that rascal on eBay with a $40,000.00 price like the guy did with the "AJ Foyt Bolens" edition.

Seriously, not a bad deal at all.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
good find congrads i think that is the orig bolens color all i like is an inlet manifold and i'll be running post pics. soon .

·
Tractorholic
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good find congrads i think that is the orig bolens color all i like is an inlet manifold and i'll be running post pics. soon .
It was re-painted a kinda yellow colour, the original colour is more of a cream or tan colour,

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Great buy.Looks in great shape.

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics. The tractor sure looks to be in great shape. Please keep us updated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts