Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I got a 1886 with a cast iron Kohler twin for $50. He thought it was locked up, but it was just a broken starter gear! I feel kind of bad because it came with a bunch of implements. A tiller, snow blower, snow plow, and what the heck is this thing?? I think it may be called a cultivator? What is it and what is it used for? I'm no farm equipment expert, so sorry if it is a stupid question.

Attachments

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
That is a cultivator.

If you don't want the tractor, I'll let you recoup your money 10 times and buy it from you for $500.

Ben W.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha no it isn't for sale thanks for the info though. The tiller would sell for 200 plus in my area alone. It doesn't have a 3 pt but it has three holes casted in the rear axle for it to attach to.

·
1,206 Posts
Glad to hear you got a deal on your tractor. I have one they are really good tractors. I like my 1886 the best of all the ones I own.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah when I build up my welding skills I plan to build a front end loader and restore the tractor and all its implements.

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
Haha no it isn't for sale thanks for the info though. The tiller would sell for 200 plus in my area alone. It doesn't have a 3 pt but it has three holes casted in the rear axle for it to attach to.
Shoot, I was just trying to help! :rolling:

That's a keeper for the price you stole it for.

Ben W.

Reactions: TokyoDrift99
1 - 8 of 8 Posts