Garden Tractor Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the site. I recently became the proud owner of a, I think, 1956 Bolens Versamatic Garden Tractor with lots of attachments. The attachments include a rototiller, cultivator, lawnmower, riding seat and auxillary gas tank. The tractor hasn't run recently, the owner has been deceased for a few years, but before that it was a well loved machine.
Since this garden tractor would get no use from me I am looking to sell it but don't really know its worth. I have some idea for the tractor but not the attachments. If anyone can assist it would be most appreciated. I have attached a number of photos.
Green Gas Machine Concrete Metal
Green Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire
Green Gas Machine Concrete Metal
Wood Gas Machine Machine tool Metal
Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Green Wood
Tire Motor vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Tread
Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Green Automotive exterior Bumper
Tire Wheel Tractor Vehicle Automotive tire
Wood Gas Gun barrel Machine Engineering
Green Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Good for you, and welcome aboard, I wouldn't be surprised to see your prospective buyer pop up from this site! It's nice that the attachments stayed together. Thanks for the pics and good luck. More knowledgeable guys are bound to weigh in shortly.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Welcome to the forum,glad to have you with us.

You should post this in the Bolens forum,maybe more Bolens guys will see it.

Reactions: Just inherited 1956

·
Premium Member
2,972 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. NICE tractor! You wouldn't by chance be taking a vacation to the west side of Missouri soon, maybe? With enough extra room to haul that fine old tractor plus implements to my neck of the woods? Lol. The best finds are always on the east coast! It should'nt be to hard to find a buyer for that. Paging Doctor Bolens!

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
First,
to GTTalk! That's a nice looking machine there.

Second, we ask that all classified ads be in the classified section of the forum.
Found here: http://gardentractortalk.com/forums/classifieds/

Any questions, please feel free to ask away. When you get the ad in the classifieds, let one of the mods know, and we'll add a link in your original post.

BTW, I moved your thread to Member Introductions, it seemed to fit there better than site suggestions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.