Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have aquired a bolens 600 that is missing the hood and dash pieces. i would like to know where i could find these key pieces for restoration.

·
Registered
10,070 Posts
Welcome to GTT. You can check with our sponsors. The best way is to check at your town dump and local srap metal yards. CraigsList is another way. I've also picked up parts machines by checking out peoples yards as I drove by. I have a yellow hood for an 900, I think, on one of my piles of attachments. But, I don't have time to play with shipping. If you came this way, I'd be happy to sell it to you.

We have manuals for you to download in the Manuals Section. They are free but limited to three per day. Good Luck, Rick

·
DR. Bolens
19,063 Posts
Welcome to GTT. You can check with our sponsors. The best way is to check at your town dump and local srap metal yards. CraigsList is another way. I've also picked up parts machines by checking out peoples yards as I drove by. I have a yellow hood for an 900, I think, on one of my piles of attachments. But, I don't have time to play with shipping. If you came this way, I'd be happy to sell it to you.

We have manuals for you to download in the Manuals Section. They are free but limited to three per day. Good Luck, Rick
The 600 had the smallest hood out of all the tubeframes, they are not interchangeable with other models....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts