Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Ha ha ha ha !!!! The ad says collectible and hard to find,well yeah,I bet you'd never find another one like it..........And why would you want to.:bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl:

Isn't that seat the top half of an office chair?

·
DR. Bolens
19,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah thats an office chair LOL
I cant see him getting that much for it. The engine/seat/and paint are not original.
Also cutting holes in the hood and "modifying" the frame doesn't sound too good either LOL

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Wow I think he needs to ask more for it. J/K

Who going to bust his bubble and tell him it's not worth half of the starting bid?

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Bolens 1000 said:
Also cutting holes in the hood and "modifying" the frame doesn't sound too good either LOL
Hey,maybe it's one of them there "special edition" models.:rofl2::rofl2:

·
Tractorholic
16 Posts
How did he get that virtical shaft motor to work. Must have changed the rear end too. And no bids yet. Big Surprise!

·
DR. Bolens
19,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mjodrey said:
Hey,maybe it's one of them there "special edition" models.:rofl2::rofl2:
LOL :D

Wow I think he needs to ask more for it. J/K

Who going to bust his bubble and tell him it's not worth half of the starting bid?
I think we'll just sit back and watch the show LOL...this is probably going to be listed and re-listed for a while

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
I think they had vertical shaft engines in those models.

·
DR. Bolens
19,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These little Bolens were the "more affordable" tractors that they made available to people with smaller yards. They still were a workhorse even though they were small

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Here my little 775 hydro.

3k33m53pb5Q05Pd5S799280f06947a53a1f.jpg

Attachments

·
Tractorholic
1,555 Posts
Now THAT's funny! Wouldn't touch that one with a 10-foot pole. Maybe he'll find a sucker looking for a "collector's item". HA HA HA

1 - 14 of 14 Posts