Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Does anyone have a close up picture of how the range shift mechanism works on a Husky 800 - Think mine is missing a few parts or assembled wrong.

·
Registered
9,177 Posts
Check the manuals section on this site. There is a parts breakdown and service manual for download that should answer your question.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Bolens1000 - that's the ticket, do you by any chance have a pic of where the little control lever attachs to the slider mechanism? Thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
Please forgive me for resurrecting and old thread however, I have exactly the same question as the original poster.

I have searched the manuals and I cant find anything that helps in determining what should be connected to what and or how and further internet searchs didn't reveal much either. I have an idea by just working things out but I would rather be sure and get it correct so if anyone would be able to assist with some photos that gives much more detail I would be very grateful indeed.

John

Isle of Man

·
Registered
570 Posts
Please forgive me for resurrecting and old thread however, I have exactly the same question as the original poster.

I have searched the manuals and I cant find anything that helps in determining what should be connected to what and or how and further internet searchs didn't reveal much either. I have an idea by just working things out but I would rather be sure and get it correct so if anyone would be able to assist with some photos that gives much more detail I would be very grateful indeed.

John
Isle of Man
Is yours a bolens 800? You could take some pics of it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts