Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
My only thought was this must have been one those rural high school shop restoration jobs where the shop teacher was a substitute! That price has to be a joke and after a year you would think someone would be able to read the market and possibly check into rehab somewhere!

·
Village Idiot
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm a Masshole!
LOL. It's funny, I spend a good amount of time in Maine for a good number of years now. Got some property up there. The funny thing is, in all the places I've been, Maine is the only place where NY'ers aren't the red headed step child. It's the folks from Mass. That's where I learned that pet name, BTW.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
LOL. It's funny, I spend a good amount of time in Maine for a good number of years now. Got some property up there. The funny thing is, in all the places I've been, Maine is the only place where NY'ers aren't the red headed step child. It's the folks from Mass. That's where I learned that pet name, BTW.
I'm in the process of making the move to maine. I can't stand massachusettes. And I was born and raised here!

·
Village Idiot
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm in the process of making the move to maine. I can't stand massachusettes. And I was born and raised here!
I'm about five years behind you. Our property is in the Belgrades. My family has lived in the small town where I live since 1809. I grew up hunting, fishing, woods cars, trapping, you name it. Raised and butchered animals. My dad had a truck mechanic business and a 9 acre scrap yard. The business shut down and the lifestyle is virtually gone. Along with most folks that remember what it was like. I'm looked at like some kind of Neanderthal because I like working on stuff, raise chickens, drink beer and have a pet squirrel. My youngest is going to a local college starting next year. I'll wait till she graduates, then I'm telling these hoydy toydys to KMA.

Hey, thanks, I'll feel much better now :thumbs:

·
Diesel Nut!
419 Posts
I'm about five years behind you. Our property is in the Belgrades. My family has lived in the small town where I live since 1809. I grew up hunting, fishing, woods cars, trapping, you name it. Raised and butchered animals. My dad had a truck mechanic business and a 9 acre scrap yard. The business shut down and the lifestyle is virtually gone. Along with most folks that remember what it was like. I'm looked at like some kind of Neanderthal because I like working on stuff, raise chickens, drink beer and have a pet squirrel. My youngest is going to a local college starting next year. I'll wait till she graduates, then I'm telling these hoydy toydys to KMA.

Hey, thanks, I'll feel much better now :thumbs:
Jeez when you do come up here bring that deuce and a half over so I can borrow it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.