Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Old, but not dead -- yet!
3,383 Posts
It's not for me, but it looks like it was nicely detailed with good workmanship.

For the $1200 asking price, more pics would be nice. ....I'm curious what is on the back end.

" Just because we can, doesn't mean we should ! "

·
Got Sum
1,223 Posts
Okay been working 10 hrs days , outside no shade, maybe affecting my judgement.. but... I like it , kinda how I felt about that four cylinder 1886 hot rod in WI posted on here awhile back ,intrigued by them, this one close enough to have a look-see , if that 86 was closer ..

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Looks like someone put quite a bit of effort in, and has some pretty fair skills.
Who ever did it put some thought and effort in to it and it turned out pretty darned nice.
Seen a lot worse crap out there. Looks nice and clean and use able
I agree. I'll be the first to say that I'm not at all fond of the hood being that clearenced, but it could be a lot worse and from what the pictures show, I'd say a nice job. It's obvious somebody put a lot of time and thought into it; it certainly has some unique features that I've never seen before on a GT. It definitely was built around somebody's particular imagination and is not for everbody. Despite the amount of clearencing done to the hood, I don't think a hack owned it.

Simply put, it's not a purists' machine nor was 'built' by one in any regard but they did have a unique vision and the ability to pull it off with, like Ellis said, fair skills. For that, I cannot criticize. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.