Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DR. Bolens
19,075 Posts
I bought a few NOS Bolens items off an old Bolens dealer a few weeks ago and one of the items was a NOS charger. This is a charger for the mid 70's walk behind push mowers.

I only paid $2.00 for it so I couldn't pass it up. Who knows maybe one of these days I will find a Bolens push mower :D

You know you have a problem when you are buying parts for machines you dont have :wallbanging:

nos charger 003.jpg

Attachments

·
Bob's Lawn and Garden LLC
2,183 Posts
Bolens 1000 said:
I bought a few NOS Bolens items off an old Bolens dealer a few weeks ago and one of the items was a NOS charger. This is a charger for the mid 70's walk behind push mowers.

I only paid $2.00 for it so I couldn't pass it up. Who knows maybe one of these days I will find a Bolens push mower :D

You know you have a problem when you are buying parts for machines you dont have :wallbanging:

View attachment 28150 View attachment 28151
LOL i have the same problem. Nice looking charger i have a couple two but none with the logo on it.

·
Tractorholic
470 Posts
I just bought a flyer for a 1050 model and I don't own one. Thought I would read up on it just in case one came my way. :bounce:That dealer have any cheap steering wheel center caps for the 900?

·
DR. Bolens
19,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
redcarkids said:
I just bought a flyer for a 1050 model and I don't own one. Thought I would read up on it just in case one came my way. :bounce:That dealer have any cheap steering wheel center caps for the 900?
No Caps....

I know Bob has a few of them...

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Bolens 1000 said:
... You know you have a problem when you are buying parts for machines you dont have :wallbanging:
HHHmmmmmmmm...I wonder if there would be a market for "Bolens themed Underoos" for adults :confuse::confuse:

And, if so....WHO would be brave enough to post pics :bigrofl:

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Nice, one thing I have yet to get.

·
Tractorholic
470 Posts
Bolens 1000 said:
No Caps....

I know Bob has a few of them...
Can't bring myself to pay the price.