Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I restored my G10. Its a 73 but had to replace some panels and now it has a serial number from a 76 on it. If anybody would know where to get a panel from a 73 on it or a panel without a serial number, thatd be great but thats not what im worried about. My fenders are pretty rusted out and the seat is a tiltable seat and every time a get on it, it makes a horrible noise and its almost unsafe. Id like to find some new fenders with the tilt seat option but if not thats fine. And when i got decals from maple hunter it sent me the newer G10 decals like on the 75s through 78s. If anyone could help me, thatd be awesome. thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I have a fender pan that's in good shape but I'm in Pa.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
If your down my way your welcome to stop and look at my parts I may have something you need.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Reactions: BolensG10man

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
On my 1977 G10 the data tag is just riveted onto the side panel

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:188701]

If yours is like that, why not just drill out the rivets and put the old one back on?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FYI if you ever need to ship large bulky items and you and buyer are near a Greyhound terminal, shipping is very reasonable. I've shipped car hoods, car doors and fenders via greyhound fairly cheaply. MUCH less than FedEx or UPS.
thanks. Ive seen your youtube channel by the way. Really like it. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts