Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After waiting two months and Fastenal losing the shipment I now own 2 of the 3 know bolens convertibles. I guess them losing it was not a bad thing they were nice to not charge me shipping because of it. My hats off to the local store by me that did a lot of leg work to find and get this to me! I have to say this is one is in the best of shape out of the 3 I know of. I need to get the other one out so I can take photos of them together.

fgh1234112 154.jpg fgh1234112 156.jpg fgh1234112 157.jpg fgh1234112 158.jpg fgh1234112 155.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Reactions: Gtractor

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
That's a pretty sweet find. You're really shaping up quite the Bolens collection. It's a neat thing to bring together a collection machines like that all in one place, isn't it. Even though many are from different time periods, they all share something significant in common and came from the same origin. Kind of cool to think about.

Anyway, when are the tickets going to be on sale so I can come take a tour? :)

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's a pretty sweet find. You're really shaping up quite the Bolens collection. It's a neat thing to bring together a collection machines like that all in one place, isn't it. Even though many are from different time periods, they all share something significant in common and came from the same origin. Kind of cool to think about.

Anyway, when are the tickets going to be on sale so I can come take a tour? :)
Anyone is welcome to stop by and look. Just let me know your coming so I can have the time to show off everything.

Reactions: Bolens800uk and Alc

·
1,204 Posts
That is quite an interesting little bugger. I've never seen one thanks for posting the pictures.

Reactions: wilberj
1 - 12 of 12 Posts