Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mini pro 142.JPG mini pro 143.JPG I went to look at a 1050 yesterday that came with lots of spare parts, but he was asking way to much for the condition it was in, so I asked if he had any other stuff to fit. He told me he had a cab and was willing to let it go. we went to the barn to see it and it is in pretty rough shape but the frame is there. I don't think there was ever a back on it and the side panels are cut off around the knees. I'm thinking on buying some vinel and getting the local seamstress to recover it. He did have it on his 1050 at one point. My question is will it fit my 800 and what would it be worth.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
View attachment 28437 View attachment 28438 I went to look at a 1050 yesterday that came with lots of spare parts, but he was asking way to much for the condition it was in, so I asked if he had any other stuff to fit. He told me he had a cab and was willing to let it go. we went to the barn to see it and it is in pretty rough shape but the frame is there. I don't think there was ever a back on it and the side panels are cut off around the knees. I'm thinking on buying some vinel and getting the local seamstress to recover it. He did have it on his 1050 at one point. My question is will it fit my 800 and what would it be worth.
$25.00

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is what I was thinking. But can it go on an 800. He had the rear brackets attaching on the square fenders of the 1050. Where do they normally attach on 800's?

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
that cab is for a walk behind snowblower

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts