Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just saw this on the Bolens Group Facebook

Clyde Potts If anyone is interested in it , I have a large , 8 pound service manual book that came from a Bolens dealer long time ago. It covers almost everything Bolens sold in the late 60's . There are hundreds of pages and shows each part and etc for many riders , lawn mowers , tillers, snow blowers, front blades and lots of other items , the book is 6 inches thick . I will sell it

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
I'm getting it. Not even sure what's in it yet, but hoping it's got some good clean pages that I don't have.
Glad some one that knows what it is is getting it. I was going to but I have stacks and stacks of them already.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I received this in the mail today. Not terrible shape, but definitely not pristine. It is complete however and the pages themselves are pretty clean. Not bad at all considering I bought it without seeing it. I still plan to archive all of it into new pdf files as time allows. Lots of parts and operating manuals, service bulletins and a few tidbits that I didn't already have.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
I received this in the mail today. Not terrible shape, but definitely not pristine. It is complete however and the pages themselves are pretty clean. Not bad at all considering I bought it without seeing it. I still plan to archive all of it into new pdf files as time allows. Lots of parts and operating manuals, service bulletins and a few tidbits that I didn't already have.
Good grab. Is there a price list in there for the tractors?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.