Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am searching for a rear weight, reel mower, and cab for a bolens estate keeper. Any help locating these items would be greatly appreciated, and a finders fee may be in your future. These items would complete my setup and I have been searching for quite some time. Thank you in advance! Eric.

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Not that there for sale but I have them all and I can't find that weight nowhere

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
An the cab was n.o.s

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
I guess no1 was on Facebook for the $80 EK weight

Reactions: blackjackjakexxix

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello, I am searching for a rear weight, reel mower, and cab for a bolens estate keeper. Any help locating these items would be greatly appreciated, and a finders fee may be in your future. These items would complete my setup and I have been searching for quite some time. Thank you in advance! Eric.
I have a ek7 with a reel mower, snow thrower, soft cab, rear weight, and tire chains. I do not know if these will fit your ek10. I am looking to trade for a 4 ft. cat 1. 3pt brush hog. Let me know.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I unfourtunately do not own a brush hog but I am interested in your items we would have to work out a cash deal if you are up for that. Send me a private message if you want to try and work something out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.