Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
DR. Bolens
19,140 Posts
I thought this would be usefull for people who are looking for parts for their Bolens.
Here is a list of parts suppliers that I or others have delt with. All are very knowledgable and friendly. If anyone else can think of any others feel free to post the links :thumbs:

http://bobsgardentractors.com/
(many parts for both the Large frame and Tubeframe Bolens garden Tractors)

Rick Show trades on e-bay as blackjackjakexxix. e-mail [email protected] PH 724-944-5513

Bolens Parts & Supplies https://bolenspartsandsupplies.com/

Specializing in NOS & New replacement Bolens parts as well as Wisconsin parts

Classicbolens.com (coming soon)

SAMS BOLENS

Joe's Outdoor Power Marlette,MI sells on e-bay. Not exclusive to Bolens but usually has something used listed

[email protected]

I have never dealt with them personally, but from what I hear they are very knowledgable when it comes to the Eaton transmissions. I believe they also have other Bolens parts as well.

Mike Harshbarger
phone number 937-621-9321, e-mail is [email protected]
(Info provided by member redcarkids)

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I like Rays Mower Shop, there is another guy on ebay that my dad has dealt with a couple times and combined shipping and made out on the deals pretty good but for the life of me I am having a :brain_fart: and can't remember who it is.

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
These are the people that I have dealt with so far and have been satisfied with all of them.

Ray's Mower Shop which was already posted. Very good service but call, they don't seem to answer e-mails very well.

Sweigard Bros in Halifax,PA have some NOS parts 717-896-3414. [email protected]

Rick Show trades on e-bay as blackjackjakexxix. e-mail [email protected] PH 724-944-5513. I bought a mower deck from Rick last year and we bought 2 tillers this year. We also bought a sickle bar mower. Real nice fellow to deal with.

Joe's Outdoor Power Marlette,MI sells on e-bay. Not exclusive to Bolens but usually has something listed.

·
14 Posts
Thank you. I'm new to the Bolens family. I'm having fun with my qt-17. I'm mowing and using the tiller I hope to restore it and keep working this fine machine. I'm in need of some parts so this info will be very helpful. I have some manuals to upload. Do you know how I can find help in doing this.

Thanks to everyone

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
bridgtonbolens said:
Thank you. I'm new to the Bolens family. I'm having fun with my qt-17. I'm mowing and using the tiller I hope to restore it and keep working this fine machine. I'm in need of some parts so this info will be very helpful. I have some manuals to upload. Do you know how I can find help in doing this.

Thanks to everyone
Here is a link to a how to Bolens 1000 posted on how to upload manuals: http://www.gttalk.com/f13-site-questions-suggestions/how-upload-manuals-gttalk-1001/

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Was it Alan that you spoke with at Sweigard Bros.? He is a real nice guy. Thanks for posting the links to the other resources. We will have to edit the first post and put all the links into it so it is right at the top of the forum post :D

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
redbear1728:welcometogttalk:glad to have you here.

Reactions: greystone

·
DR. Bolens
19,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
redbear1728 said:
I have a bolens 1669 hydro that a friend gave me that needs some work thanks for the info for parts on this forum
Welcome to GTT redbear1728

Glad to hear you are enjoying the forum!
We would love to see pictures! :D

·
Tractorholic
470 Posts
I just ordered parts from Jestin at tubeframes.com He was very easy to work with and very resonable on prices. Thanks for the connection.

·
Tractorholic
470 Posts
I called Sonnys numerous times and got no reply back. I live 30 min away from him and ordered parts from east coast instead. Tubeframes.com service was 100 times better.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.