Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
George and I mounted one of the snowblowers to the 1053 yesterday. This was after he figured out how to solve the drive shaft problem. After everything was done we decided to put the blower on the 800 and the plow on the 1053. With the hydraulics working on the 800 it did make more sense. So today with the tractors sitting side by side the change was super easy. It almost reminded of the video that Maynard posted about the Jiffy Crew. The tractors are ready, just waiting for snow.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Bolens 1000 said:
You cant beat the Bolens attachment system!
:ditto:

BTW... where are the pictures! :D
:ditto::laughingteeth::laughingteeth:

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You know that I'm computer challenged. I'll take pictures tomorrow but will have to wait for George to post them.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
grand said:
You know that I'm computer challenged.
I am too,so I won't rib you too much about pictures.LOL

·
Live long and prosper
6,786 Posts
Nice looking group of Bolens. I like the sign. We lost all 30 some inches of snow over the weekend. I wasn't sorry to see it go. We got about an inch today. Hope you get some soon.

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bhts said:
That is a nice setup there love the picks.Would like to see some close up pics of the 1053 it looks real nice.
George posted some pictures of the 1053 from the show at Fawn Grove. This was a labor of love on his part. Everything was taken apart,cleaned and then put back together. The one thing that we should have done is to have taken pictures from the very beginning,but at that time we were still learning. Will be posting some more pictures eventually.Thank you for your interest in this grand old machine.

·
Recovering Tractorholic
141 Posts
My wife was sitting next to me on the couch watching TV as I caught up on this forum. She looked over at the computer as I was admiring your photos. She then put her hand on the keyboard and said "No. You are not buying another one. Just forget it."
Apparently she thinks I have a problem :smile1:

·
Bolensholic
303 Posts
:thumbs: thanks for the pics, that's a nice lookin' fleet!!
So, hows this gonna work? you and george on the blowers, with the granddaughter cleaning up your mess with the blade. :rofl2:

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
grand,
That's some nice equipment you've got there.
Thanks for the pictures,the wait was worth it. :thumbs:

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
Enginerd said:
My wife was sitting next to me on the couch watching TV as I caught up on this forum. She looked over at the computer as I was admiring your photos. She then put her hand on the keyboard and said "No. You are not buying another one. Just forget it."
Apparently she thinks I have a problem :smile1:
:bigrofl: We all have a problem, some families let us go longer before the "Intervention" is all. :bigrofl:
It just means she loves you & wants you to face your addiction:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts