Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMG_0120.jpg

well i figured it not goin to snow anymore this winter i went to put the blower away i thought some of you gus would want to see some pics of the gk with it on. so then i noticed the wheel sick out wider then the blower so, i seen in the manual if it had the 15in wheel they were fliped in so i did that an i think it looks better. so since i was workin on ot i ran a new wire an put in a new ignition switch an got the lights workin. now i have to test the gen bc its not charging so it either the gen or voltage regulater. i think it looks better with the wheels fliped in. what do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I gotta agree that it looks better with the wheels flipped in. Just needs some ag tires :D

·
Tractorholic
343 Posts
Definitely looks better flipped in, and like George said with Ag's it would look awesome!!!

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well im puting 26- 12.00x12s on it so im not buying the 15in ag tires they cost too much compaired to the 12in plus with it lower it will be alot easier to get in an out off an the tires will be 12 inchs wide instead of 7. and it alot easier to find 12in bolens weights then the 15in bolens weights

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
1967bolens collector said:
well im puting 26- 12.00x12s on it so im not buying the 15in ag tires they cost too much compaired to the 12in plus with it lower it will be alot easier to get in an out off an the tires will be 12 inchs wide instead of 7. and it alot easier to find 12in bolens weights then the 15in bolens weights
I think the 12 x 26 on it would look great. Let me see if I can't dig up the one pic of the one Grounds Keeper I seen at the one show. I am pretty sure they had ags on it.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I found one of the pics I had in my attachment library. I am pretty sure they are 12" rims.

Attachments

Reactions: jpswift1

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
I must agree about the wheels turned in. Glad to see you are taking good care of this great old machine.

·
Live long and prosper
6,784 Posts
That blade looks pretty tough too. Wheels in looks a little better.

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NUTNDUN said:
I found one of the pics I had in my attachment library. I am pretty sure they are 12" rims.
yes they are the tires im putting on mine. i got the rim now i got to get the tires. and brian thats a 2 stage blower. if you look in the middle of the augers theres a 4 blade peller that spins alot faster then the auger.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
I'm going with the flow here,wheels in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts