Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have a new old stock Bolens Plow for my 1250 (the dark green color). The frame that came with the new plow is primered but not painted. Where do I get the original green paint (what kind and color is it) so it will match the shiny new plow :D

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
PennsylvaniaNewt said:
Ok I have a new old stock Bolens Plow for my 1250 (the dark green color). The frame that came with the new plow is primered but not painted. Where do I get the original green paint (what kind and color is it) so it will match the shiny new plow :D
The plows for the 1250 were red or yellow. Most likely your plow is a newer one and it should be like forest green in color.

·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah it was the one on ebay. I am local to the place so I picked it up there! So does anyone know what paint brand or number would match?

·
DR. Bolens
19,060 Posts
PennsylvaniaNewt said:
Yeah it was the one on ebay. I am local to the place so I picked it up there! So does anyone know what paint brand or number would match?
I think your probably going to have to get the paint custom mixed.
Usually if you take a sample to a local auto parts store they can get a pretty good match for you

·
Premium Member
7,357 Posts
When I did the hood trim on this GT2000 i looked for the darkest green I could find and it still wasn't dark enough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts