Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Those thing are cool,I like to have one of them.Thanks for the video.

·
Tractorholic
628 Posts
Sssssssssssssswwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
i cant wait to get mine. going up there this weekend comeing up. i love my ek10 with the cab but this gk im gettin has a hard cab with heater, 72in deck, huge power angleing snow plow and i think he also has a blower but i dont kno if hes goin to sell it or not i hope so

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
The Bolens Grounds Keepers are awesome. The one fellow who used to be a Bolens dealer had his at the Fawn Grove show this past fall. He did a great job restoring it. I think I have pictures of it in the gallery.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
NUTNDUN said:
The Bolens Grounds Keepers are awesome. The one fellow who used to be a Bolens dealer had his at the Fawn Grove show this past fall. He did a great job restoring it. I think I have pictures of it in the gallery.
Yes I saw those pictures,that thing is awesome.

·
DR. Bolens
19,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NUTNDUN said:

Here it is

·
Tractorholic
628 Posts
Wasnt that in a recent issue of LAGC???

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
that machine belongs to bill mattern that the guy im buying mine from. yes it was in lagc im reading it right now "big yellow bolens"

·
Tractorholic
628 Posts
1967bolens collector said:
that machine belongs to bill mattern that the guy im buying mine from. yes it was in lagc im reading it right now "big yellow bolens"
that explains why it looks firmilar

1 - 10 of 10 Posts