Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Tractorholic
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The local online classifieds has a runningBolens H1XL and another Bolens (looks similar but not sure of the model) for a great price.

I think they might be a good project for a 2 cylinder Yanmar diesel I have on hold...it's 11 hp IIRC, so it would be a good swap, power wise.

I looked for a Parts Manual for the H11XL here, but struck out, though I did find the service manual.

I found a parts manual for the Bolens XL series on another site, but it doesn't list the H11XL--starts at the H12XL, H14XL, etc.

Is the H11XL essentially the same as the others other than engine?

Regards,

Smitty

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
I'm curious on the H11 too. I bought some parts from a local guy who parts mostly newer LT's, but he has a H11 complete with mowing deck sitting by his pile. I have feeling the old girl will get stripped soon.

·
Tractorholic
2,177 Posts
I'm curious on the H11 too. I bought some parts from a local guy who parts mostly newer LT's, but he has a H11 complete with mowing deck sitting by his pile. I have feeling the old girl will get stripped soon.
Unless I'm mistaken, The H11XL has the same rear end as a large frame, plus the Eaton 11 hydro like the
Large frame

Smitty.

Reactions: TAHOE
1 - 3 of 3 Posts