Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m having trouble finding a used or even new part for my H14.
Hydraulic lift arm control lever pillow block assembly. Hopefully someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.
Line Font Auto part Parallel Engineering

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,309 Posts
I’m having trouble finding a used or even new part for my H14.
Hydraulic lift arm control lever pillow block assembly. Hopefully someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the forum.

Is your pillow block assembly missing or is it just worn? If it is worn you may be able to repair it or make a new one - just a suggestion.

Attached is a list of the Tube Frame series tractor models that used the same part number which may help you searching for a used one.

Font Number Parallel

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,309 Posts
my block is totally missing. I appreciate the list and I’ll have a search trough the numbers cheers.
Attached is a slightly better image from another parts list as well as a page from the repair manual that explains how the valve operates which may help you in fabricating one if you cannot find one. You might also send a private message to this member as he has a number of Bolens tractors and I believe he is located in your part of the world - he may have one that you could look at to give you a better idea of how it is made and the sizes. Just some more information that may help.
slf-uk

Looks like the pillow block mounts to the dash support and consists of a U that contains a swivel joint that the lever passes through and allows the lever to pivot backwards and forwards to move the valve piston in or out.
Circuit component Font Parallel Auto part Engineering

Found this picture on ebay that shows a valve and lever set up for a newer style tractor series that you might be able to fabricate as well by making a new lever and a roller chain join link if you cannot locate the proper one.

Gas Technology Electrical wiring Machine Electrical supply

You may also be able top adapt a small regular pillow block unit to work depending on the lever rod diameter and how much room you have - looks like they do make a regular pillow block for a 10 mm diameter shaft - Miniature Pillow Block Housings & Inserts - Miniature Pillow Block Units

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your reply and I’ve also managed to find a few pictures and am planning on trying to fabricate one myself until I can find a stock replacement the same part has sold on eBay in the past for as low as £30 that was surprising. These parts are extremely rare here in the uk thanks for your help.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Newspaper Organism Font

Household hardware Gas Auto part Metal Nickel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts