Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i had recently purchased a H16 that had some motor problems but fixed that I am not real familiar wth this tractor but always liked the bolens tractors my gram used to have a g10 and grew up moweing with it but was young at the time the question i have is on the lift on this H16 there is the plate attached to the lift cylinder and has the 2 diff pins one higher and one lower to attach the lift arm to for like deck,rototiller,blade, etc which pin is used for like the roto tiller and blade the lower or higher? there was no attachments with the tractor but i bought a 18618 33" tiller any one know which pin i should hook this up too? i also have a sleeve hitch wnd would like to know which one for that too. if any one can help i would appriciate it. thanks

·
Registered
10,069 Posts
Welcome to GTT. You've got a good tractor. I've got an H14 but haven't gotten it running yet. Look in the manuals section here for the owners manual. You can download 3 manuals for free today and more tomorrow. Good Luck, Rick

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to GTT. You've got a good tractor. I've got an H14 but haven't gotten it running yet. Look in the manuals section here for the owners manual. You can download 3 manuals for free today and more tomorrow. Good Luck, Rick
. I also have the H14 and think I got. A good pair but. Just need to get them going

·
DR. Bolens
19,060 Posts
Hello i had recently purchased a H16 that had some motor problems but fixed that I am not real familiar wth this tractor but always liked the bolens tractors my gram used to have a g10 and grew up moweing with it but was young at the time the question i have is on the lift on this H16 there is the plate attached to the lift cylinder and has the 2 diff pins one higher and one lower to attach the lift arm to for like deck,rototiller,blade, etc which pin is used for like the roto tiller and blade the lower or higher? there was no attachments with the tractor but i bought a 18618 33" tiller any one know which pin i should hook this up too? i also have a sleeve hitch wnd would like to know which one for that too. if any one can help i would appriciate it. thanks
Welcome to GTT!

The lower Pin was used for any rear mount attachments, the top pin was used for the Decks and any front mount implements

·
Super Moderator
54,004 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Jeremy! I see the Doc got you question answered. Have fun with it!

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
:welcometogttalk: , and :wewantpics:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts