Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys his name is tom bush, he is located in Ephrata, PA. If you would like his information you can contact me via pm.

Reactions: Nascar3244888

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Wow, he isn't far from us at all. Maybe about an hour to an hour and thirty minutes.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
I'll get there first befor doc.

Any idea on shipping stuff?

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
as long as you pay the price for the shipping he will ship it

·
Live long and prosper
6,786 Posts
Three Cheers for 1967bolenscollector. He got what he wanted and then opened it up to the rest of us. That is how a true gentleman does it. Good for you.

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
im kinda dissapointed. i gave out my contact to a nice supply of bolens stuff then i heard someone is trying to buy EVERYTHING. now the only reason i did it is so you guys can get what you need an want an someone wants to get greedy im not saying any names but you know who yoy are an i dont think its fair to everone else on the form. for now on i guess i willl just have to keep my contacts to myself... i was hopeing people wouldnt get greedy but i guess i was wrong. theres plenty of stuff for everyone so why do you have to try to take all of it?

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
To be fair to all parties, I edited the post with the seller's information. I think in the future for matters like this we might be best to say we have information and that you can contact the poster via pm and they can give out the information on a one on one basis.

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
ALL of it?? Signs, tractors, parts, attachments?

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i not offended i got what i wanted but i just didnt think it was fair to everyone thats all. if someone does buy it all or most of it then its theres but i just would like so see a few people get as much joy as i did out of this stuff.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts