Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Initially I purchased this HT20 W/loader as a tractor I planned on going thru, rebuilding what needed attn., & fixing up & reinstalling the loader the correct way (it was originally on a 1250 Bolens & has been modified to the HT20). My plans have since taken another path & I've decided to sell this as a "complete" HT20 & loader thats a lil "rough around the edges." I have taken the charge pump off it & will be swapping it over to another HT20 I have than has some sort of issue with it's pump supplying full pressure to the aux hydraulics, but is plenty strong driving the tractor. That charge pump will come with this HT20 that I've decided to sell. If you don't need the spool valve to operate anything, or don't mind them operating at about 1/2 as fast speed as they should operate then no issues, if you need that to work then you'll need to tear into the pump & fixing it before reinstalling it. The motor is a very strong runner. I DO NOT have a muffler for it anymore. The loader bucket is a bit rough & the loader itself was in working order when taken off, however 2 hoses were leaking & all of them are dry/hard & cracked, so plan on replacing all of them to do things rite. As you can see in the few pics I've attached, it's torn down quite a bit rite now in order to get the driveshaft off to be able to swap the charge pump over. The driveshaft really fought me hard, but I finally won & got it off & the pump out today. The hood & fender pan that will come with this are in better condition than the ones you see in the pictures when the loader was still mounted, I have since restored those tins for another HT20. This is, as I stated earlier, "rough around the edges," but it's a solid good running machine that needs to be put back together, & some normal preventative maintenance items looked into. This is how it's being sold (or I'd go thru it myself & finish it up to sell for alot more) as I need to dedicate my time to my other projects. I need the space in my shop desperately (as you can see) I'll let it go for $1600 FIRM, this isn't my haggle me down from here price, this is my I need my space back price & not negotiable. This is located in Central Upstate, NY. 25 mins north of Syracuse in Central Square, NY 13036
Message me if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UPDATE: I'm willing to do a complete part out on this tractor now. Will sell the loader, engine, & complete transaxle seperately, and all the rest as individual parts/pieces. Message me & let me know what you need.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bringing this back to the top, haven't sold any parts yet, nobody needs anything? I should mention also, I prefer to sell the motor complete & not strip parts off it. By complete I mean starter, coil, engine tins, etc all go with the motor.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only have a few things left, everything else has sold. Message me with your needs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts