Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I found something late last night deep in the dark recesses of the internet (I had to go to pg 2 of my google search...who does that?). Here is the page I found that had a long list that included mine. Hopefully it's correct. http://www.hit-transmission.com/EN/app-mower-belts-bolens.htm I am going to stop this morning and pick the belts up from my local shop, that way its easier to return if they don't fit.

FYI, The sizes I found were 1/2" x 85" and 1/2" x 51 Inches. That sounds about right so fingers crossed.

·
DR. Bolens
19,077 Posts
Your deck model is the 38'' Deck

I do have belts here if you need them , $25.85 for the larger one , $17.88 for the smaller

Also have the deck blades if you need them.

One bit of advice on online belt interchanges, especially for Bolens they are a crap shoot, Bolens used many special sizes and the interchanges are often wrong, some are 40+ '' off!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Couldn't agree more DOC.

Rugby,,??? Why cross your'e fingers,, when one of our sponsers have been there done that,and know what there talking about...

Bolens 1000 set me up with perfect belts and Kevlar to boot..... Should last a life-time.....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't mean to offend. The only reason I went local is because I still haven't been able to make my first cut for the season. I kind of needed the belts today so that I can mow first thing in the morning. Otherwise, I would definitely buy from a more knowledgeable person. If the belts don't work this time, I will do just that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts