Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to fix up my large frame snowblower and want to paint it. It was yellow. What paint code or color was it? I am not looking for showroom paint job just real close.

Is it something I can get at Tractor supply?

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Bolens numbers do not crossover, your best bet is to get it custom matched like doc said.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Hi,I beleive I have some cans that have never been opened,I'll have to look I know I have some spray cans,but I think they were used,Rick
I would think its not good even if its never been open.

·
DR. Bolens
19,060 Posts
I would think its not good even if its never been open.

The cans I got from Bruce were never opened but the paint was like Jello when I opened them. When I went to get them scanned, The scanner couldnt get a match on the paint because it was like that....

·
Blackjackjakexxix
2,371 Posts
Hi, let me take a look tomorrow at what I have,I know some ofthe other colors I had were't jelled,I agree,not sure I would use them,but would be super for getting the correct match,will let you know what I find,Rick

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Rick,
If you can get me a list of colors you have would be great.

Jerome

·
Blackjackjakexxix
2,371 Posts
Hi Guys,got to look at what I had,the pints and quart cans are no good,all jelled,I do have some spray cans that sound like the paint is loose,a couple of the jelled can are in nice shape and would make a nice shelf piece for you Bolens collectors,I'm going to list what I have in the classified section,will try to do that on Sat,feel free to contact me at [email protected] with any questions, Thanks, Rick

1 - 14 of 14 Posts