Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone, i have recently come across 2 large frame weigh boxes. one of which i can only imagine is factory and one of which i believe may be factory just a little beat up. i have not seen another large frame weight box until now, both are the same dimensions and came off of 2 different tractors, an 1886-04 and an ht23, from 2 completely different people that are about 6 hours away from each other, so i can only imagine they never met and decided to make weight boxes together. i will post pictures soon. also looking to sell or trade the one from the 1886 since i dont believe i will be needing it.

·
Registered
483 Posts
hello everyone, i have recently come across 2 large frame weigh boxes. one of which i can only imagine is factory and one of which i believe may be factory just a little beat up. i have not seen another large frame weight box until now, both are the same dimensions and came off of 2 different tractors, an 1886-04 and an ht23, from 2 completely different people that are about 6 hours away from each other, so i can only imagine they never met and decided to make weight boxes together. i will post pictures soon. also looking to sell or trade the one from the 1886 since i dont believe i will be needing it.
Ahh, but where are you?

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
I can help you out on this after you post photos I have a factory one. I may be interested in the one you have for sale also.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Both look factory I think the one still on the tractor has the mount for later large frames on it.

They both look just like mine. PM me if you like to work out a deal.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
glad to hear that. when i went to buy my 1886 the kids father told me he scrapped the weight box, and offered me a 3 point hitch instead. so i took the hitch, and when i couldnt find the top link and parts from other attachments i stumbled across the box, filled with about 600 dollars worth of missing parts for the engine and everything else. so luckily i played hardball and got it all, lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts