Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
A Little Off Plumb
7,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wrenchinonit was kind enough to entrust me with making a cover to match the one that he sent me off of a Lawn Keeper so I thought I would post a few pictures of the old one as it may help someone identify a cover for a Lawn Keeper in the future. I did a quick study of the black cover and compared it with the patterns I have for the one off an 850 and it seems to be a match other than the 850 cover was red. Did some checking in the manuals section and looks like the 850 tractor model 191-02 shared the same seat pan as the one that was used on the 911-01, 911-02 and 915 Lawn Keeper models as they appear to be the same part # 1717351. The padding part # for the 850 was 1717354 which was red and appears to be the same padding part # used on the 911-01 and 911-02. The 915 shows a part # of 1720277 for the padding which I assume is because it used a black cover.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
54,022 Posts
My LK could use one of those!

·
A Little Off Plumb
7,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My LK could use one of those!
If you are looking for new I can probably help you out and if you are looking for used Wrenchinonit may make you a deal on the old one when he gets his new one.

·
A Little Off Plumb
7,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got a new cover sewed up and it posed for a few pictures. I did not have a seat pan to mount it on so I found some old padding I had cut for an 850 seat before I got the denser foam I use now and placed it inside to give the new cover a bit of shape. In the last picture where the covers are side by side there is no padding inside the new cover.

Attachments

·
Got Sum
1,221 Posts
Holy Cow Stew that was fast... oh yeah this was just an upholstery job, not a metal fabrication/upholstery job sent to you as " hey can you fix the claw marks , you know re-cushion" ahhh most know the rest of the story.
Looks good , no great , I'm too lazy and forget where to look up a descriptive identifier for amazing, but you get the drift. Another very nice piece my friend, many thanks.

·
Super Moderator
54,022 Posts
NICE! Looks good!

Reactions: 29 Chev
1 - 12 of 12 Posts