Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Got Sum
1,221 Posts
Not bad , pretty decent original (some touch up paint on rear fenders) . My buddy Rick Show is housing it, he must of got bored waiting to head South, So he cleaned it up and shot these pics today, he also rode along and helped me load it into my pickup when I got it. I had more tractors in his garage last winter than he did , is that a buddy or what. Thanks Rick !

Attachments

·
A Little Off Plumb
7,833 Posts
Looks nice Kevin - thanks for sharing. If you keep this up the museum will have to have a second story and an elevator??

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Its a nice one hope to find one as nice some day.

Reactions: WrenchinOnIt

·
Got Sum
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks really good! :thumbs:
Thank you

Another great find in the US! I can only drool over these things....
Thanks Andrew, here's to hoping you come across one.

Looks nice Kevin - thanks for sharing. If you keep this up the museum will have to have a second story and an elevator??
Thanks Stew, ( it's going need one of your seat covers). Hey great minds think alike , two stories, elevator ,ground floor shop, second floor for display , have day dreamed many times EXACTLY this same thing, be ultra cool... probably end up ultra divorced thou

Its a nice one hope to find one as nice some day.
Thanks Jerome, my money is on betting you find one.

I have to say,cleaned up pretty good,only spent about a 1/2 hr on it
Thanks Buddy

Thats about as nice an original as you can find these days! It was well cared for if it still has its steering cap
Very nice!!!!
Thanks Brian, yup agree someone took very good care of it.. my turn.

Nice, if Rick ever runs out of storage you're welcome to bring your overspill over here.
Thanks, I will keep that in mind.. you never know.

Nice looking machine.
Thanks

Nice looking tractor!
Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts