Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran across a CL add the other day.. Best offer or going to scrap.. I stopped by the guys house,, I needed a cover for my 48" mower deck. Here he had 3 bolens H14s ( 1556 ) s and a shed full of boxes for them.

I went home with a pickup truck full for $ 35.00 Going thru them now and finding New blades,, half dozen mower spindles,, hydrolic ram and hoses,, several mower deck hanger setups,,4 gear boxes for the mowers and snowcasters lots of hangers and lift rods bars,,a head assembly for a tec. engine, several ( I think they are called mule drives ??) withe brackets and pullys,,4-5 starter selinoids,,Idler pulleys of all kinds.. A front end assembly,, and so much more I haven't gone thru yet.. O and a mower deck..

He also had a complete rear end with hydro,, and 2 sets of rear tires and 2 sets of front tires which I may pick up yet.....

Now to find room in my garage to put all this crap..!!!!! :wallbanging:

·
Registered
602 Posts
I'll loan you space in my garage. :dancingbanana:

Reactions: sodisr

·
Getting Out!
8,205 Posts
Hey, need a mower mount link or two for mine. For a QT16, need the two flat stock hanging straps and sprint between them and any shoulder bolts that hole them on if there is any. Clear as mudd. Had picture of parts, see if I can find. ONe set was missing when I bought the tractor.

Attachments

·
Blackjackjakexxix
2,371 Posts
Hey, need a mower mount link or two for mine. For a QT16, need the two flat stock hanging straps and sprint between them and any shoulder bolts that hole them on if there is any. Clear as mudd. Had picture of parts, see if I can find. ONe set was missing when I bought the tractor.
If your in no big hurry I have them down home,will be sometime in Oct before I get back down there,Rick

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm on the fence on whether or not to go get more parts I called the same guy about 2 rear wheels and tires,, and 2 front wheels and tires.. we agreed on $40.00 ,, I said,, only if you throw in the rear end off that 1556... Complete with Hydro.. He said OK...

Now,, I said in an earlier post that I have no room in the garage now and adding 4 tires and wheels,, and a complete hydro rear end will kinda put me over the top.. I used to have 2 isles to get into the garage now not even that.. But the price..!!!! What to do..?????????????

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm on the fence on whether or not to go get more parts I called the same guy about 2 rear wheels and tires,, and 2 front wheels and tires.. we agreed on $40.00 ,, I said,, only if you throw in the rear end off that 1556... Complete with Hydro.. He said OK...

Now,, I said in an earlier post that I have no room in the garage now and adding 4 tires and wheels,, and a complete hydro rear end will kinda put me over the top.. I used to have 2 isles to get into the garage now not even that.. But the price..!!!! What to do..?????????????
I don't suppose he's got a geared transmission, 3 speed preferably? :p

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
glgrumpy,,,,,, I didn't find any of the linkage peices.... sorry.. dtsh...... No,, all hydro stuff.

He does have a h14 or a 1556 with a blower and a soft cab supposedly ready to run ,, repowerd with a V twin briggs he's trying to sell,, $350.00 firm......

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
glgrumpy,,,,,, I didn't find any of the linkage peices.... sorry.. dtsh...... No,, all hydro stuff.

He does have a h14 or a 1556 with a blower and a soft cab supposedly ready to run ,, repowerd with a V twin briggs he's trying to sell,, $350.00 firm......
Did you buy it yet?

My goodness, that'd be a bargain!!!!!
Cheers;)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry,,, NO... I don't even have room for another bucket of parts... I'm still tryin to decide on the tires and wheels that I have no room for...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts