Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Got Sum
1,221 Posts
The HORROR ! The shamed unit ! I like team green on team green, .. eye of beholder thing I guess.

I'll concede a lot of people paint different units up JD green and even decal as such , usually don't see JD's in anything but in JD colors and you usually don't see other brands wearing other colors unless it's to resemble a JD... wannabe's ?

Well I saw some pics of 1886's sporting Ford Blue and Cat yellow once , but I figured the poor soul just didn't know what he had.. maybe.. ( kidding for effect, but really where has he been ? Racing season ?)

·
Getting Out!
8,205 Posts
Not a Green fan, but MAY have improved the look! :smilewink: Like those dual exhausts! Wonder how it sounds. But, must need some work, sounds like deck not working and "Runs" but might need rebuild?? Hmmm! And being Onan, will be a PIA to work with. Price not too bad, not great, but to me would need to be a tear-down and make right again, so would be "Ka-Ching" sound in my garage! :D

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
What a waste of time on a good tractor. I have a strong dislike for stacks on anything but big trucks. JD green belongs on JD stuff. Forget overhauling an Onan engine unless you want to throw about $1200 at it. I'd maybe give him $200 for it but not a nickle more. Would have to keep it at the neighbors till I got it repainted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts