Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what Bolens this if for, nor if it's a decent price, or if it's even still for sale, since the ad is a bit old.

Just FYI for anyone interested.

Bolens Reel Mower Attach.

Harrison is just to the west of Cincinnati, on the IN boarder, and is right off of I-74

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
I think that goes to a Bolens walk behind 2 wheel tractor.

·
Tractorholic
988 Posts
I saw that a while back, and even contacted the seller to make sure he had quoted the model number correctly. Supposedly he did. Although I tried to find a fitment reference to a specific tractor, I was not able to do so. I even talked to some early Bolens experts. The thought is that it probably was intended for the two-wheeled Versamatic tractors, although with the SnapHitch, it would likely work on the Power Ho's too. The reel mowers for the Power Ho's were model A401B (24") and A402B (30").

The price does seem a bit steep, even for a unit with low use.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Looks like the one I have for my power ho.

·
Tractorholic
988 Posts
I know, it does, but his quoted model number is 22447. Of course the Power Ho attachments should have one of the model numbers I quoted above. The later reel mower attachment for the tubeframes is 18447, leading me to believe that Bolens just started a different numbering system somewhere in the 1950's. Probably the #22447 reel mower is just the same as the A-series reel mowers, just a different number.

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts