Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello GT people ,

I have just acquired a Bolens Ridemaster and some of the implements , I do not know if it has the right or I should say the correct engine on this rascal . It has now a Wisconsin ACN model on it and I have been told that this is not correct. The tag on the tractor has on it 35AA01 R605 Also I would like to say Hello to everybody because I am a new member , I am going to need or possibly repair or replace the 2 front 16" wheels ( and I think we all know why ) and get the correct engine on this project , any and all help would really be appreciated . THANK YOU IN ADVANCE !

roadking1999

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes sir I do believe I did , I went back out Friday and rechecked all the numbers and nothing changed

25AA01 R605 Tractor

WMO-ACN-124781 engine

87-ACN-6800 engine

Do you think it is possible to locate 2 front wheels or will I have to repair these 2 ? Any suggestions ?

THANK YOU

roadking1999

·
1,206 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: roadking1999

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Your tractor would have left the factory with 18" front wheels. They are actually a 3" wide wheel with a 4:00-18 tire on it the correct engine would be a AKS What sort of attachments did you get with it?
Ditto^

Also your tractor is number 505 off the factory line.

Reactions: roadking1999

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello Guys ,

Gunstuff1000 and Wilberj , Thank you for the replies guys , I do appreciate it I will go back out and read the tire size again but why would somebody put 16,s on a 18" machine ? Also what were the 16" tires used for , OR I should say wheels used for . I have looked at several manuals and it seems none of them cover the AA series tractor , or all of them pretty much the same???

Yes this is my first ridemaster and it is in fairly good condition . Gunstuff1000 I got the plow the cultivator and the discs . I am putting this rascal together to run around at the shows next year, But I want to go over it first and some correct paint (another can of worms)

Wilberj I was told to contact you sir from some pretty nice folks on e bay , Does anybody have any extra wheels ??? I believe these can be fixed but it's gonna take a lot of work , which is OK but if anybody wants to get rid of 2 I am open for business. I think the ACN will run but I would like to replace with the proper engine ( open for business again) Also Did all ridemasters come with 18" wheels? Would it be possible that one of you guys give me a call for a few minutes or I will be happy to call you to gain some more knowledge about this machine

THANK GUYS

roadking1999 (540)273-7541 cell anytime before 9PM

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello Guys ,

Gunstuff1000 and Wilberj , Thank you for the replies guys , I do appreciate it I will go back out and read the tire size again but why would somebody put 16,s on a 18" machine ? Also what were the 16" tires used for , OR I should say wheels used for . I have looked at several manuals and it seems none of them cover the AA series tractor , or all of them pretty much the same???

Yes this is my first ridemaster and it is in fairly good condition . Gunstuff1000 I got the plow the cultivator and the discs . I am putting this rascal together to run around at the shows next year, But I want to go over it first and some correct paint (another can of worms)

Wilberj I was told to contact you sir from some pretty nice folks on e bay , Does anybody have any extra wheels ??? I believe these can be fixed but it's gonna take a lot of work , which is OK but if anybody wants to get rid of 2 I am open for business. I think the ACN will run but I would like to replace with the proper engine ( open for business again) Also Did all ridemasters come with 18" wheels? Would it be possible that one of you guys give me a call for a few minutes or I will be happy to call you to gain some more knowledge about this machine

THANK GUYS

roadking1999 (540)273-7541 cell anytime before 9PM also my last info was wrong it's a 35AA-1

1 - 11 of 11 Posts