Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I'm new to the forum, but I thought this would a good place to get some info....

I have a 1669L Bolens, and an 18315 tiller attachment to go along with it. The only problem is that the tiller did not come with the driveshaft or the arms to mount it to the tractor. Last year I tried to fabricate these parts, but failed miserably and almost ruined the underside of the tractor when the driveshaft bent and left go!

Has anyone else had any success finding or creating these pieces, and willing to share dimensions/diagrams, etc? I've also been cruising Ebay and Craigslist, but it seems these are tough parts to come across.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice you can provide!!
Tom

·
Live long and prosper
6,786 Posts
Tom

Welcome to the forum. I don't have your answer, but I know someone will be able to help you really soon. Glad you are here.

Reactions: logmillingman

·
Tractorholic
203 Posts
Tom,
I have a Bolens 1668 with the rototiller model #18322. I am working until 0700 tomorrow and in class till 1630 tomorrow night but I will get you pictures of the attachment plates and the drive shaft. I will get you dimensions of each also. Also Welcome to the site. I also have a picture on here with the tiller mounted to the 1668.

Jonathan

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
:wave: snydert97 Welcome to GTTalk! Great to have you on board and glad that someone was able to help you so quickly! We love pics on here, so don't be afraid to let us see your Bolens!

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
i know where there are a few tiller drive shafts. i never heard of a 1668. is it a tuber or large frame?

Reactions: snydert97

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
well i can get you one but he wantts 150 for it an i think its NOS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts