Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bob's Lawn and Garden LLC
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It will be a little bit until i can pic it up but am real happy :dancingbanana: Been looking for one for some time now. Owner says it is 4' x 5' and the name on it is just stickers that can be removed.Allready have a spot picked out for it.

Attachments

·
Tractorholic
628 Posts
bhts said:
It will be a little bit until i can pic it up but am real happy :dancingbanana: Been looking for one for some time now. Owner says it is 4' x 5' and the name on it is just stickers that can be removed.Allready have a spot picked out for it.
Here is some history on that sign. Hauseman Garage was the garage my family always went to to get the bolens and troy bilts worked on. It was originally up on hill church road outside Boyertown, Pa. The owner Leonard Hauseman went out of business because he was getting pretty up in years. It is only 6 miles from my house. Im assuming you are buying this from the fella Sam let us know about because he is really not to far away, and when he had auction lots of people came out to get all the bolens parts he had. Ever since Hauseman closed his doors I have been doing all the work on our troy bilt's and stuff. Both myslef and my family knew Hauseman very well, he lives right across the street from the shop. The place still stands today Im not exactly sure of what it is being used as though. Glad to see the sign being put to use, I still remember it hanging in the shop.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Good looking sign.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Nice sign Bob. That will look great in the shop. You wil defently have to put your name on it.

·
Squeaky Wheel
7,446 Posts
Nice sign Bob. I myself have an original "Springfield Authorized Parts & Service" metal sign in my shop, been wanting to get a sign for all the brands but thats tough cause the "Case Garden Tractors" sign are always $200+. And some of the tractors I have are rare enough on their own.

·
Bob's Lawn and Garden LLC
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nascar3244888 said:
Here is some history on that sign. Hauseman Garage was the garage my family always went to to get the bolens and troy bilts worked on. It was originally up on hill church road outside Boyertown, Pa. The owner Leonard Hauseman went out of business because he was getting pretty up in years. It is only 6 miles from my house. Im assuming you are buying this from the fella Sam let us know about because he is really not to far away, and when he had auction lots of people came out to get all the bolens parts he had. Ever since Hauseman closed his doors I have been doing all the work on our troy bilt's and stuff. Both myslef and my family knew Hauseman very well, he lives right across the street from the shop. The place still stands today Im not exactly sure of what it is being used as though. Glad to see the sign being put to use, I still remember it hanging in the shop.
Thanks for the storie Brad. Always like hering things like that. No this sign is not from the fella Sam told us about. The guy i am getting it from is a new member here and goes by the name Blackjackjakexxix or Rick.

·
Live long and prosper
6,786 Posts
Nice sign. Congrats

·
Tractorholic
628 Posts
bhts said:
Thanks for the storie Brad. Always like hering things like that. No this sign is not from the fella Sam told us about. The guy i am getting it from is a new member here and goes by the name Blackjackjakexxix or Rick.
OH, is he from the area out by me

·
Tractorholic
988 Posts
Nice sign, and definitely needs to have "Bob's Bolens" on it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts