Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the larger tiller that I picked up with a pair of tube frames last year. I know its the better of the 2 tillers,( the other being the small one) but seems waay to heavy to be picked up manually.

Here's the question; Someone has told me that this can also be used on a LF ? I presume with different mounting hardware? Can someone point me in the right direction. here are some pics, can't see model number so well. Thanks for all the help, Tom

IMG_2397.jpg IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg IMG_2399.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
The tube frame rototillers and large frame rototillers turn opposite ways. In the Manuals Section is a chart that tells what attachments fit each Bolens tractor. I downloaded it a long time ago but have trouble finding it again. Good Luck, Rick

Lets see if this works: View attachment Bolens Tractor Attachments Guide.pdf

Attachments

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, based on that chart, they recommend the big one on the 1220 & 1225. Guess I'm using that one. Lol. I'll keep the small one with the 66' 1050 with the 8hp.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is that a Ford 8N or NAA sneaking into the picture?

( Can't see enough to identify it.)
I know it has a funk 6cyl conversion, but not sure what the model is. I think it's bigger than an 8n. It's Rock Farmer's, he let me store my tractors on his property while I moved.

Reactions: Bruce Dorsi
1 - 7 of 7 Posts