Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I have come across this trailer with swivel wheels on it. I guess you fix it to the tractor itself? Does anyone know the model number and is it something that would suit a 1254 or a 800? Apparently it came off a Bolens G10. I know it is the newer colour green for the later Boens models but I could paint it white or whatever. Have anyone got a brochure or photos for this trailer. Yours help would be appreciative as always. Thanks

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
I would think it fits solid on the GT and swings really wide when you turn.

I had a school teacher friend that had a 1 wheel trailer he pulled behind a van.

We were going across an old wooden floor bridge...The kind that has extra boards where the right and left wheels travel, well, you guessed it. When the 1 wheel in the center droped off the pavement there was a big thud, and when it hit on the other side, it bounced about 4 foot off the ground!!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's a similar trailer advert from Ŵheel Horse that showed it transporting some plants around the garden. In truth it's one of those things that is only useful for certain small jobs. A bigger trailer would be more practical than this exMple but it's a nice thing to have in my collection of accessories.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
:iagree: Looks like it may be as handy as a limp d*$k but a cool piece to have. lok good behind your tractors at the shows. thanks for the pics.

Pete

1 - 7 of 7 Posts